SHAOLIN Tong Bei Chuan
“Arm goes through” boxing
This is an advanced boxing form.
* Stand straight, right hand at chest, bow.
* Left leg out to left, hands at horse.
* Left hand out to 9 to block and grab, bring right foot to left facing 9, right front two knuckle punch to 9, standing up straight, left hand returns to horse as fist.
* Left hand swipes right arm from shoulder to wrist, right swings down and up towards 3, as you twist to face 12, bringing left foot up behind right knee; arms are outstretched to either side, palms up, looking at 3.
* Without moving right foot, move into cat stance facing 9, right fist swings above to top of head, left fist down to left thigh.
* Right arm continues its sweep down in front of you as you lunge into gong bu towards 9 with left punch to 9.
* Jump back to ma bu facing 12, sliding toward 3, with both arms upright in front of you, elbows and fists together.
* Lunge into gong bu towards 3 with both arms swinging out to either side as punches.
* Resting on right leg, twist towards 9 into xu bu, with right fist in front of belly and left fist out towards 9, elbow bent, fist up over left knee.
* Right snap kick towards 9 with downward right palm slap, end in ma bu facing 6, with arms crossed, left over right, right open palm, left fist, looking back to 3.
* Lunge into gong bu towards 9, with right open palm blocking above head, and left punch to 9.
* Return to ma bu facing 6, with arms crossed, left above right, both palms open.
* Step towards 6 with right into xu bu, with right palm behind you, facing down, and left palm facing up, overhead, look towards 9.
* Both arms circle vertically clockwise as left leg swings around, turning you clockwise, into ma bu facing 9, with left palm blocking to 9, and right fist at horse.
* Lunge into gong bu facing 9 with right thrust punch to 9, left fist returns to horse.
* Return to ma bu with left thrust punch to 9, right fist returns to horse.
* Turn clockwise, standing feet together facing 3, as you swing both arms up over head to slap hands together; move to xu bu facing 3, left foot forward, with left knife hand out over left leg, right knife hand by chest.
* Lunge into gong bu facing 3 as left hand blocks and grabs and returns to horse, right fist punches to 3.
* Return to xu bu with left leg towards 3, right fist at horse, left fist down at left thigh.
* Step to 3 with left, then right, into gong bu towards 3, with right upright fist strike towards 3, left hand holding right elbow.
* Return to ma bu facing 12, bringing both upright arms together in grab and break, fists and elbows together.
* Lunge into gong bu xian shing, striking towards 3 and 6.
* Return to ma bu facing 12, as left hand sweeps towards 12 in block, grab and hold, returning to horse, and right arm sweeping overhead into right downward elbow strike to 12.
* Turn to 3, left snap kick towards 3 with left downward slap.
* Right snap kick towards 3 with right downward slap; as right foot returns, step in front of left and twist to face 12.
* Left leg extends out to 9 as you drop into pu bu facing 9; both arms circle, palms down, to drop both palms to floor in front of you.
* Without moving feet, lunge into gong bu towards 9, left fist upright towards 9, right fist at horse.
* Right leg moves behind left in high xie bu stance facing 9 as right palm up hand strikes towards 9 under left fist, which is in front of belly.
* Step on right leg, left knee comes up towards 9 as right palm starts rising to head.
* Left lunges into gong bu facing 9 with left punch to 9, right palm blocks above head.
* Move back onto right leg as you bring both hands in, palm out, brushing against waist as they pass by towards the rear, then right steps out towards 9 into xu bu with both hands in knife hand positions, facing 9.
* Again bring both hands, palm out, brushing both hands against waist as you withdraw them to the rear, then circle them around as bilateral fist strikes, high, palms away from you, as left knee rises up as strike.
* Hands bilaterally circle upwards up high, and then left leg steps forward into gong bu towards 9, as both hands come together towards 9 in a grab.
* Twist arms, holding both hands palms together, first counterclockwise, then clockwise.
* Return to xu bu facing 9, with right hand at horse and left fist pointing downward at left thigh.
* Right snap kick towards 9 with right downward slap, turn counterclockwise to face 3; left rearward kick towards 9, slapping sole of left foot with rearward slapping right palm.
* Before placing left foot on ground, jump with right, right snap kick towards 3 with right downward palm slap, end in ma bu facing 12.
* Xuan fung jiao (tornado kick) counterclockwise, end in ma bu facing 12.
* Stand on right, left foot goes behind right knee, arms up and outstretched to either side, palms facing 3 and 9.
* Left leg steps toward 9 into ma bu as right palm circles down and sweeps up toward 1030 with left palm up hand supporting right elbow, body twists toward 9.
* Body twists back to face 12 as right bent arm swings back towards 3, with left hand on right elbow, looking toward 3.
* Right fist moves to above head, left fist moves to aim towards left thigh. Head snaps to face 12. “Wheee”.
* Arms move bilaterally down towards feet, then circle up over head, towards 3 and 9, and then slap sides of thighs. Bow.